cupcake? cupcake?

Whoa

Weird, creepy, original. Definitely not what I expected. The animation was nice and fluid and the music choice was really good. Very interesting piece of work here.

TheBoogley responds:

ZOMGBIE! that's a great username!! :D

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Ehh?

I don't know why this is on the front page. I'm not gonna lie, I chuckled a bit, but I don't think this is front page worthy. Maybe it made Tom laugh. Whatever.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Yeah...

...what they said. You earned it.

Freakout Blocks Freakout Blocks

Stupid Dead girl face thing.....

Ruined my game!!!!! Seriously though. You should expand on the game concept. It was interesting until SHE ruined it.

The Epic Video Game Quiz The Epic Video Game Quiz

Yay!

37/50
Not bad. I think it needs some more color to it. A little extra flare to make it more "visually appealing." But There is only so much you can do to make a quiz interesting. Nice questions. Some were kinda hard.

MilkMan268 responds:

Yea, thanks.

Clematis | SessileNomad//Quarl Clematis | SessileNomad//Quarl

cool story bro...

Seriously that was quite entertaining. Now as for the song, very nice and atmospheric. The mood created by the piano definitely gave the song a more soothing feel even with the driving, yet spastic beat. Very nice work.

SessileNomad responds:

thanks

Manual Manual

Not bad at all.

It feels a bit on the empty side though. You should try balancing and EQ'ing the instruments to keep them from overshadowing each other. For example, the drums could be a bit softer and the melody and bass brought out. also don't be afraid to use some more chords to keep it from being too redundant. But I did like the ambient tones you used. I also admire the fact you play the keyboard parts yourself. I still haven't figured how to get that to work smoothly on my computer.

Glomple responds:

Thanks! This isn't the quite finished version, I'm going to change some of the drum samples. For example, the bass drum isn't the final drum I want. I'll add some chords too when I figure out which chords to use. XD

I'll try to balance the instruments more. :D

To record, I use a Line 6 UX2 recording device and Ableton, I had no problems at all with lag or anything. You should try it.

Thanks again!

In for the kill (DubstepRemix) In for the kill (DubstepRemix)

Pretty good

I was expecting to get punched in the face with a vicious kick and buzzing squelching bass after that wind up, but ended getting slapped. It needs to be a bit meaner. The bassline is really good however. It's the kick, snare, and general lack of anything else going on from 1:22 on. I'm no dubstep expert, but I'd like to hear a little more in this track. Great start, can't wait to hear the rest.

Jewelz123 responds:

Thanks dude, I'm gonna work on that now :)