Clematis | SessileNomad//Quarl Clematis | SessileNomad//Quarl

cool story bro...

Seriously that was quite entertaining. Now as for the song, very nice and atmospheric. The mood created by the piano definitely gave the song a more soothing feel even with the driving, yet spastic beat. Very nice work.

SessileNomad responds:

thanks

Manual Manual

Not bad at all.

It feels a bit on the empty side though. You should try balancing and EQ'ing the instruments to keep them from overshadowing each other. For example, the drums could be a bit softer and the melody and bass brought out. also don't be afraid to use some more chords to keep it from being too redundant. But I did like the ambient tones you used. I also admire the fact you play the keyboard parts yourself. I still haven't figured how to get that to work smoothly on my computer.

Glomple responds:

Thanks! This isn't the quite finished version, I'm going to change some of the drum samples. For example, the bass drum isn't the final drum I want. I'll add some chords too when I figure out which chords to use. XD

I'll try to balance the instruments more. :D

To record, I use a Line 6 UX2 recording device and Ableton, I had no problems at all with lag or anything. You should try it.

Thanks again!

In for the kill (DubstepRemix) In for the kill (DubstepRemix)

Pretty good

I was expecting to get punched in the face with a vicious kick and buzzing squelching bass after that wind up, but ended getting slapped. It needs to be a bit meaner. The bassline is really good however. It's the kick, snare, and general lack of anything else going on from 1:22 on. I'm no dubstep expert, but I'd like to hear a little more in this track. Great start, can't wait to hear the rest.

Jewelz123 responds:

Thanks dude, I'm gonna work on that now :)

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

Nice

Lots of energy, lots of excitement, good amount of variation, melodies were on point, great mastering; I mean what else should one expect from you? Awesome track dude.

Rig responds:

You're too kind. :3

The Accident Scene The Accident Scene

Honestly...

The music and lyrics were very generic, and the singing was just not good. I will give you props for playing your guitar parts though. Those sounded fine to me. I really hate giving harsh reviews, but honesty is my policy. I'm not saying I could sing or write much better, which is why I stick to what I'm good at. But, I also believe you only get better with time and practice, so with that said, keep it up.

zac11114 responds:

thanks i guses... i thought the music was fairly well composed, and the lyrics i spent a long time on but, if they didn't hit it for you i guess thats how it goes sometimes, the guitar is what i play here, so thats fine, my singing here was terrible, i tried to hit notes i can't. through the whole thing, so the vocals comments didn't even insult me, i jus tneed to practice as i'll get better, as you said. I appreciate your honesty, and i also appreciate that you didn't feel the need to be a dick about it.

Avondale Avondale

Very Nice

I enjoy hearing music that is actually played by the artist on Newgrounds. The beginning was a bit boring, but it got interesting about half-way through. You play well.

TheHumanElement01 responds:

thanks!

Healing Vision ~Ascension~ Healing Vision ~Ascension~

Really nice

I like the style. It's very unique from the typical trance stuff here on NG. Very chill, but energetic. I like the use of the effects, though, there are moments where they are just a bit on the loud side. Minor gripes aside, really good track here.

Naoki-Reisen responds:

Kinda loud on the other parts, huh? My friend commented the same. I'm going to balance better next time.

Politician Dance Politician Dance

Pretty cool

Very video game-like in a retro kind of way. Good stuff.

Story Of My depressing Life Story Of My depressing Life

This melody...

It sounds familiar. I don't know what it reminds me of though. Anyway, from a technical side, it's a bit too loud. Musically, it's very melancholy, but somehow hopeful. It sounds nice. Keep on writing, it'll only get better.

The Change The Change

nice

This one sounds pretty nice. I think it just needs more punch to it. It really feels like it just barely misses the mark there, but that's just my stylistic opinion. Sounds great though.

Ceobeatmaker responds:

imma take a look at that again and add a slight difference to it...