cupcake? cupcake?

Whoa

Weird, creepy, original. Definitely not what I expected. The animation was nice and fluid and the music choice was really good. Very interesting piece of work here.

TheBoogley responds:

ZOMGBIE! that's a great username!! :D

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Ehh?

I don't know why this is on the front page. I'm not gonna lie, I chuckled a bit, but I don't think this is front page worthy. Maybe it made Tom laugh. Whatever.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Yeah...

...what they said. You earned it.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

GRRRR!!!!

RARRRR GRRRR!!!

Okay seriously... that was pretty darn funny. I especially liked their expressions at the Cole Train part. In short, I lol'd.

Xiao Xiao Tribute Xiao Xiao Tribute

pretty decent.

Though short, it was nicely animated for a first go around. You've got potential. Keep it up.

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Absolute silliness...

I really wish when he leveled up it was 44 instead of 47 (ya know, 44th President and all. har har.) The attacks were pretty clever. Got a good chuckle outta this.

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

TETSUO!!!!!!

That's immediately what I thought of around the middle of this and especially the end. Nice animation. I liked it. Don't really care for the Madness series but I actually kinda liked this one.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

FUNNY!

I was laughing really hard the whole time. Clever you guys. Real clever.

Dreams. Dreams.

So random and silly

I loved it. The more I watched it the more I liked it. The animation was jumpy and spastic, but given the nature of the cartoon it was a perfect fit. That "I am golden eagle" part was just, wow. So deliciously random.

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Gutsmans a** strikes again...

Just when I thought I'd escaped. Nice job though. I killed woodman just like that except with heat man's power. Just one charged shot will did it. I loved it.